[TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig

BPCI bpci at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 11:56:29 EST 2007

I would only add that the rig has great sound and lots of volume. Mine is used in a Jeep, and I never have problems hearing signals on it (unlike several other rigs I have used mobile). I got mine after putting out the word on several reflectors and Eham that I was looking for one. They are also often on Ebay. Good luck and 73, Ci

Ci Jones, WU7R
FISTS #10789, CC# 1853
SKCC #22, C#38
NAQCC #306