[TenTec] (no subject)

Wb5jvt at aol.com Wb5jvt at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 10:54:21 EST 2007

Hell Ray from Amarillo
I am maybe very interested. Is this the digital readout model.

Just a few questions. Does it operate on just 115 AC or will it operate off
of 12 VDC. I am looking for a portable/mobile rig to operate off of a car
battery.

That fact aside on a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate this . Do you  happen
to have a picture you could send I might still buy it even if it is not
mobile.

Does what you are offering include everything to put it on the air except
the antenna and electricity?
It is fully operational as is?

Just trying to avoid any surprises if I buy it this morning.

Thank you
Frank Helvey
_wb5jvt at aol.com_ (mailto:wb5jvt at aol.com)