[TenTec] Re, Argo V manual

Mike Short mike.short at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 19 10:00:20 EST 2007

I don't really want to purchase a manual. I am considering trading my K2 for
a 516,
And will likely get a manual with it. Just looking in advance.
If I get the radio, and it doesn't have a manual, I will purchase one.
I don't believe in pirating stuff. My friend here has a Jupiter and an Orion
II,
And they are sweet radios. So is the K2, so it is a hard decision.

Thanks

Mike
AI4NS

Message: 12