[TenTec] Question on TX Menu Options_ANT1 - ANT2

George goofyham at highstream.net
Mon Feb 19 18:36:14 EST 2007

I have been fighting the "antenna" per band changing for over a year. The
only way the antenna selection takes place, per the TX menu, is by pressing
the band buttons. I have mentioned this to Ten Tec with no response.
The antenna selection does not change when:
1. Clicking on a spot from your favorite logging program.
2. When using the "memory recall" to change frequencies.

I'm still waiting to see if Ten Tec will address this issue.
George  W2YJ