[TenTec] TT model 252 MO PS for sale...

Alec Otulak sp2ewq at wp.pl
Tue Feb 20 15:20:55 EST 2007

Bob,

would it match my Paragon 585,
please ?

Yours,
Alec

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Robert G Durrell
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:19 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TT model 252 MO PS for sale...

FS: Ten Tec 252 MO power supply. In excellent physical and electrical
condition.  There's not a trace of smoke on or in this PS. Comes with the
connecting cord to the rig and a very good copy of the manual.  Just
picked up a 255 PS for my Omni C so this is surplus to my needs. Asking
$85 shipped CONUS. Pics are available on request.  Please feel free to
call me at 404 249-2498 days or 770 942-9911 evenings or e-mail for
details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT