[TenTec] Wife Tales

Gregory Knapp n6gk at n6gk.com
Wed Feb 21 20:08:39 EST 2007

I have a feeling a lot of us have been truly blessed by wives that support
our ham hobby. Mine not only bought my Ten-Tec Centurion for me a few years
ago, but last year she and MY MOTHER-IN-LAW went together and bought me a
new Ten-Tec Orion II with every accessory! Talk about SHOCK, AWE, and JOY!
(No, you can't have my wife or my mother-in-law).  :-)

So, what's the secret?

IMHO, I think you will find it is because WE love them with true
love...sacrificing our lives for them and the kids (always acting for their
highest good and constantly watching over them, without thought of what we
are going to get out of it).  They feel so loved, they look for
opportunities to reciprocate.

73,
Greg, N6GK