[TenTec] Omni V PA Failure - An Update and Question

John Mead w9ow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 11:24:39 EST 2007

Thank you all for the posts on story about my Omni V
incident.
I have the rig back on the air (for now) with a
Paragon PA assembly and I'm now going to slowly work
on the original PA.

My Question: are the bias adjustment specs the same
for a Paragon and an Omni V?  I only have the Omni V
manual.  The bias circuits are a little different.

Thanks again for all the replies - and yes, I did find
that I need 101 radios!

John, W9OW