[TenTec] Hardware FSK

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Tue Jan 2 19:46:09 EST 2007

$15 of parts and a couple hours of work (I'm slow):

http://www.aa5au.com/rttyinterface.html

I have a RIGblaster PRO and a RIGblaster Plus but the simple interface works
fine to key the radio.  The RIGblaster Pro feeds the receiver audio through
it but I haven't found it necessary and just go direct to the sound card.

But to acknowledge there are other options, check out

http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html

Jim N7US