[TenTec] Class A

Wb5jvt at aol.com Wb5jvt at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 17:24:44 EST 2007

There is a fantastic cw program that can be down load free for what  you are
trying to do.  I was written by an English operator  . G4FON   He wrote this
progam.

Just type in _www.g4fon.com_ (http://www.g4fon.com)  on you  computer and it
a great web page that you can download from. I just stated back  after about
then year layoff.

This does all sorts of great thing. Let you of course adjust the speed.  Work
on certain letters or number you want more practice on. Other feature also
include qsb and qrm that is adjustable. Best of all it is free.

Hope this helps you. IT is a fantastic CW practice program.73
wb5jvt
Frank
wb5jvt at aol.com