[TenTec] Class A

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 6 19:54:16 EST 2007

Dave, you hit the nail on the head with this one. I think of it as the
"golden rule" of cw. If a guy is sending slower then what you usually do,
slow down to his speed. That's how it used to be. I worked a lot of Generals
as a novice in the late 70's who were there to act as mentors, not show the
new guy how fast he could send.

Mike, K9MI