[TenTec] O II in hostile environment?

cx7tt at 4email.net cx7tt at 4email.net
Wed Jan 10 07:51:41 EST 2007

Hola,
I have been invited to bring my rig and participate at local big gun
station for ARRL cw; 2 150ft towers, 80ft and 60ft towers with big boy
antennas. My question is how do I keep the other station(s) RF from
'frying' the front end of the O II? I know W3NQN bandpass filters will
keep harmonics down and coaxial stubs help also but how do I prevent the
1.5kw signals from adjacent antennas from cooking the O II? Sri for what
may be dumb question with obvious answers.
73
Tom CX7TT