[TenTec] Omni V-9 decal kit

Mark Choate aa0yy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 15:16:58 EST 2007

Hello all and tnx for the read.

Recently I purchased from Carl N4PY the Omni V processor chip upgrade and am elated with it.Carl you do fine work. That said, I have one reservation. I have yet to apply the decals that came with the kit because I am worried that if in the future I decide to put the V-9 back to the original V, will I be able to remove the decals without any damage done to the original stenciling?

So I guess I am asking if there is anyone on the reflector that has remove the decal kit, and done so successfully, without doing damage to the stencil?

And if so, did they do anything special to prevent damage?

Thanks in advance,
Mark Choate
AAØYY