[TenTec] Omni VI Keyer Speed Control

John Huffman hjohnc at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 12 16:11:55 EST 2007

Don -

10 turn is overkill for this.  I found a 10K 5-turn pot for about $4 each.  With
their minimum I had to order 4 of them.

If anyone else on the list would like one of the extras, just let me know and
for $4 plus shipping, it's their's.

The depth of this pot is exactly 1", so it should fit and will be a bit more
elegant that adding resistors which would make the control less flexible.

The will ship on Monday so I should have it mid week.  I'll let you know how it
works out.

73 de K1ESE
John