[TenTec] O-2, First Impressions

K5XS at aol.com K5XS at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 15:20:35 EST 2007

I am impressed.  Thanks to all who kindly advised it was "ready for  prime
time."  I have concluded you were so right.

No glitches whatever in my three days of reasonably heavy operating.   I am
very impressed with the menu functions, and the receiver seems all it is
reported to be.  I am not an audiophile ham, but I really like the ability  to tune
my old Shure 444 with the equalizer and the TX filter BW and rolloff
controls.  And as for aesthetics, I really like the display options.

No nits to pick so far.  I am very happy with it.

See you all on the air.

Bernie K5XS