[TenTec] O-2, First Impressions

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:53:32 EST 2007

It is too good of a radio...  I use the spectrum scope to find a spot to slide between two F1 dueling, smoking tube, goliaths duking it out... I crank the BW down to 500 cycles and listen for a few seconds - great I cannot hear either one of them... A qrl gets no reply so I launch into CQ TEST... Then the fun starts... They are both ticked off because their receiver(s) cannot handle my massive 100 watts of barefoot 250 cycles away...

  DO YOU HEAR ME TEN TEC?  Your radio is too good!  You should be ashamed of yourselves...

  denny / k8do