[TenTec] Code Speed

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Wed Jan 17 17:33:12 EST 2007

Its true.  You can copy CW in the worst of conditions.  Next come the narrow
digital modes.  Then the wider digital modes.  Finally SSB.  It all depends
on what you want to do and when and where you want to do it.

Anyway I didn't really mean time to upgrade my license....that's already
done years ago.  I meant time to upgrade the station for even more
selectivity.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ