[TenTec] Orion I and II on E?

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Sat Jan 20 08:53:31 EST 2007

FWIW, I mentioned e? in a post (not even referring to an auction).

There was a discussion of some RF modems. I mentioned that they were
kind of pricey. Someone mentioned  sold cheaply on e-? I said I was
unaware of that and mentioned e-? in my post. Since then (over two years
ago) my posts to the list had to be approved by the moderator (which
makes it very hard to participate in open discussion) and requests to
moderator to return me to 'normal' status have been ignored.

73,
Mark