[TenTec] A question for those who know whats going on under thehood :)

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sat Jan 20 20:59:37 EST 2007

The AT-200PC autotuner from LDG, when used in conjunction with my rig
control software, ends up following the rig without having to transmit.  You
just have to tune one time on each frequency and then the tuner remembers
the settings.  My program updates the tuner with a new frequency each time
the frequency changes on the radio.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain