[TenTec] Orion versus 70 years ago

Troy, W6HV w6hv at verizon.net
Sat Jan 20 21:07:30 EST 2007

Mike,
Mr. Edward Dugan was member # 0347 of the Old Old Timers Club (OOTC). He was born Nov 11, 1894 and his first two-way contact was made using the call 2IY. Try looking at the OOTC web site (http://www.ootc.us/<http://www.ootc.us/>) and maybe contact the Executive Secretary, Bert Wells, W5JNK, (W5JNK at SBC.GLOBAL.NET<mailto:W5JNK at SBC.GLOBAL.NET>).
73,
Troy, W6HV
President OOTC