[TenTec] Orion I and sub-receiver

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 09:17:36 EST 2007

I just experienced an anomaly with my Orion I.  I usually keep my
sub-receiver on 640 KHz, the local station here in The Villages, FL.
Because of the problem with 2.059d and head phone use, I keep the mode in
USB and set the band width to 6 KHz.  When I changed the frequency with the
key pad to 75 meters and tried to tune the sub-receiver with the knob, it
would not change frequency.  Normally I have the VFOB lock ON.  I had turned
it off.  A reset cured the problem.  Has anyone else had the problem?

73,
John
           <\