[TenTec] Orion, V2x with WriteLog

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:29:38 EST 2007

None that I'm aware of, Natan.  I run WriteLog, DX4WIN (and MMTTY) with my
Orion all the time.  It plays very well.  Occasionally WriteLog seems to
miss a beat in polling (once every 300+ QSO's in a contest if it's going to
happen at all) and causes either invalid band to be chosen or the bandmap
window briefly shows an odd freq, then returns with a half second.  It's a
very small nit, and easily seen and remedied afterwards.

	73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com