[TenTec] AM Receiver distortion in Orion II

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Jan 24 22:48:56 EST 2007

I listened to the audio clip, but I wasn't sure which radio was which.  It
sounded like you switched back and forth a few times during the recording.
To help with the comparison, you might want to list the times that each
receiver was switched in, for instance Orion :00, Jupiter :27, Orion :48,
etc.

It sounds to me like the radio with more high-end also had more distortion
but that radio sounded slightly off frequency.

These audio clips are great for comparing receivers (provided they are done
carefully), and I would love to hear more of them comparing the different
radio we have been hearing about from TT and other companies.

      Ron N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)