[TenTec] Station Grounding

Mike Gorniak mgorniak at genesiswireless.us
Sat Jan 27 09:33:28 EST 2007

Good luck with pursuing that argument in the court system. However
correct you may believe that you are, if you have a conflict with this
involving your local codes, you will be amazed at how quickly the legal
expenses can add up. In addition, if you are a professional, you are
placing your license(s) in jeopardy. For my part, I prefer compliance.

73,

Mike
NM7X