[TenTec] FS: Omni VI (Option 3)

KRFloyd at aol.com KRFloyd at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 15:12:42 EST 2007

FS:  Omni VI (Option 3)

Beautiful Omni VI with factory option 3 upgrade. This rig has  been a trusty
backup for the last 4 years or so and has seen little use other  than
occasionally monitoring band traffic as my primary rig is an Orion 2.   Rig comes with
a Shure desk mike (I think it is a 444), the original owner's  manual, new DC
power cord from Ten-Tec, and Option 3 paperwork from the factory  upgrade (no
optional filters or power supply). The rig has been pampered and  kept
covered in a nonsmoking, pet free home (no scratches of dents....at least a  9.0/10
IMHO).  I am asking $950 plus shipping.  Shipping to lower 48  only please.

_KRFloyd at aol.com_ (mailto:KRFloyd at aol.com)
KO4TP