[TenTec] Orion Audio Distortion Continued

Douglas Shock douglas.shock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 14:54:14 EST 2007

Not too clear on what Orion you are running. However, the Orion II running
2.034 and maybe a couple of earlier relases had a problem with the line out
level in the menu. I adjusted it to low and medium and the audio distortion
in the headphones went away. Default was set to high. The problem was fixed
in 2.037j.

So if the shoe fits...keep it.

K0ZU