[TenTec] Omni VI Plus/CW/Filter Question

Fraser Robertson g4bjm at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 03:39:10 EDT 2007

The CW offset is fixed, but is adjustabe with a trimmer capacitor inside.
Regarding filters, I find adjusting the PBT (and if necessary IRT) gives
more than adequate range of RX pitch.  The CW roofing filter is relatively
wide, so does not impact on the optimum receive pitch, in my experience at
least.

73 Fraser G4BJM