[TenTec] FS: filters and stuff

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Tue Jul 3 09:46:11 EDT 2007

Most filters gone now, here's what is left -

I have an extra Ten Tec 2.4 KHz SSB filter for the 6.3 MHz IF (I bought
it thinking it was a model 220 but found it was for the PBT IF).  This
filter makes a fine added narrow SSB filter position for an OMNI VI
equipped with the INRAD 2.8 filters, that is how I used it.  If you
have the INRAD 2.8 pair in there, stick this one in the 1.8 slot and it
will give you a narrower SSB filter that is pretty good (I really don't
like the awful SSB coming from real 1.8 filters, this one was just
enough narrower for me to reduce QRM and still allow my ears to hear
audio :-)  $50 plus shipping.

I have a very fine looking (and working) model 961 power supply to
match your Corsair II, OMNI V or OMNI VI.  $125 plus shipping.

I have an Astatic D-104 amplified and modified just a little to give it
very "open" and good SSB audio that was just perfect for the INRAD 2.8
KHz filter in my OMNI VI.  Did many tests and this mike with the INRAD
filter got wonderful SSB audio reports without being wide at all.  It
just sounded natural.  $65 plus shipping.

Ten Tec model KR1B paddles that match the Corsair II (and have the
switch for the Corsair II internal memory) in good shape.  $50 plus
shipping.

Give me a holler if interested.

Clark
WA3JPG