[TenTec] Omni VI vs. Mark V Field

Rick and Karen Bunn RRBunn at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 14:07:15 EDT 2007

Maybe I need to find an OMNI VI.  I used the Corsair II at Field Day and the
local noise from the power station next door gave us a SOLID S9+10 noise
level.  We only made 213 contacts on 40 meter phone.  My Paragon II AGC has
problems with PSK 31 as a strong signal in the PSK bandpass will really run
down the AGC. I have to run with the AGC out and the RF Gain set.

73 Rick
N4ASX.