[TenTec] 10.130 tty -- off topic?

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 21:49:33 EDT 2007

I'd like to know, too, as I've wondered the same thing!  It's very
strong here in OK and I've always assumed it's a US government/US
military station. It uses an 850 Hz shift and I have never been able
to decode it, so I believe it to be encrypted in some way. Either
that, or it uses a baud rate that I cannot sync. It sounds faster
than 45.45, but I've never figured it out.

Kim Elmore, N5OP