[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Scout

Greg G seminole791 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 20:43:53 EDT 2007

I have a Scout for sale with 5 modules ( 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 ) . There are some minor scratches on the chassis, but the face is perfect. It is also 100% functional with no issues. This one does not have the noise blanker. It will be supplied with hand mic, power cable, and original manual. I can provide pictures if you would like the see the rig. I will sell for $375 shipped to your door from Canada.

  Thanks and 73,
  Greg VA3KUG