[TenTec] Orion and WriteLog users?

John fraz1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 9 20:40:33 EDT 2007

Hi Steve, and thanks for the kind reply.

I presently have a cable from the Orion serial port to the USB port of my
new laptop via a USB adapter.  I can change bands from the WL program, and
can key the transmitter.  However, I cannot send CW from the laptop using
WL.  It keys the rig, but does not send the CW.  Also, while it changes
bands via WL, it does not show the exact freq when logging?  Any ideas? I
should indicate that I'm using the wonderful Vista OS (NOT).

73 John K4NP