[TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Plus & Paragon II

Mon Jul 16 22:01:51 EDT 2007

I've finally decided to sell my personal Tentec stations and to replace them with a new Tentec radio.  Both are my personal radios and are kept in a non-smoking residential environment.  Operationally they are 100 % and are excellent cosmetically with few if any scratches, no wear on front panels and no wear on the buttons.  No modifications and no holes drilled.

Here's what is for sale:
Station #1 -
Tentec Omni VI Plus {not opt 3} loaded with 5 filters: N-1 1.8KHz SSB, N-2 500 Hz CW, and in the 6.3 MHz IF there is the 1.8 KHz SSB, 500 Hz CW, and 250 Hz CW filters.  Also available is the Tentec matching power supply/speaker and 705 desk mike.  Supplied with original manual.

Station #2 -
Tentec Paragon II loaded with 3 filters: 1.8 MHz SSB, 500 Hz CW, and 250 Hz CW.  Also available is the Tentec matching power supply/speaker and a Tentec hand mike.  Original manual.

I'll have pictures available, S/N's and will quote you a price for either station by return e-mail.  No, I will not ship outside of the lower 48, don't ask, the answer is NO.  At this time I will not break the stations apart.  You'll be buying Station #1 or Station #2 as listed above.  Payment by cashier check or money order and yes you can pick up and save packing and shipping charges estimated at $100.

Contact me off list for details.  If you openly respond to the Iist with a query,.........I won't respond.  Business is business and should be kept private between parties.  If you are inquiring about the Paragon II, please supply verifiable ham call and address.  I'll try not to let it go to 11 meters.

Here's a couple of excellent stations that I've owned and operated for years that are being offered to the folks on the reflector first.  Station pix on QRZ.COM.

73
Bob, K4TAX
Sparta, TN 38583