[TenTec] Config help. Orion - Writelog - Windows XP

Larry DiGioia o2 at longwire.com
Fri Jul 20 21:26:49 EDT 2007

In Writelog, ("ports") assuming COM1 is connected to your rig, you want:

COM1 - no CW - no DVK - rig=Ten Tec Orion - Baud=Auto - "Poll" checked -
Comm PTT=no

Then I have COM2 communicating with my Rigblaster, to send CW (among
other things.)

For reference, (in case you want to try other rig control software,) the
Orion/Orion II are fixed at 57.6 kbaud, but "Auto" works fine for me in
Writelog.

--
Larry  N8KU

 l o n g w i r e . c o m