[TenTec] RFI Solution

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 17:14:48 EDT 2007

Here is an RFI solution.  On my antennas I have not been able to get the SWR on the Omni VI plus xcvr, Hercules II amp and the 253 Automatic Antenna Tuner  down to 1:1 all at the same time.  The solution is RadioWavz ISOX in line RF Isolation Transformer UNUN seen at http://www.radiowavz.com/

  I put the Grounding band towards the tuner at the output one since I only use one output.  In moved my station shielded ground and attached it to the grounding band.  Straightened every thing out.

  RFI in the shack has also dropped off more.

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD