[TenTec] Argonaut V Meter Needle Sticking

Reed w4jz at ispwest.com
Sun Jul 22 17:17:28 EDT 2007

Has anyone had a problem with the needle sticking at times?  I removed front cover & it will still do it.  A light tap on rig will release it.

I checked for dust or anything else in the movement of needle & it looks clean.  Took air can & lightly blew some air inside of movement & this did not help.  Doesn't always stick at same place.

Wondering if anyone might have a fix for this or is this just a bad meter going out?

Thanks,
Reed  W4JZ