[TenTec] 2 things

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 14:20:46 EDT 2007

Yes, I haven't dug into it  much, but I think this is another victim of the
AGC changes in the version 2 FW.  I'll have to reload 1.372 (or beta) to
remind myself - I thought the bandscope was very useful on earlier levels,
but now I see what you're describing on my Orion I.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com