[TenTec] Corsair Value

jones_winston at bellsouth.net jones_winston at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 30 12:14:26 EDT 2007

I think a Delta, in good cosmetic and operating condition, should be bring from $250-$350, without
power supply, on the used market. I sold one a couple of years ago for $250, but it had a few dings on
it. As  there's so many Corsairs, Paragons and Omni VI's on the market since the introduction of the
software defined rigs, the prices for the older rigs seem to be dropping.

73, Winston K4CWQ

> From: "Sonny Eisenberg" <w4kxq at yahoo.com>
> Date: 2007/07/28 Sat PM 06:14:26 EST
> To: "TenTec List" <tentec at contesting.com>
> Subject: [TenTec] Corsair Value
>
> Would like to know the value of a original Corsair. Nice condition. Works as it should. Has the 2.4,
1.8 and .5 filters installed.with the 280 power supply.
> While I'm asking also if anyone has a idea of value on a original Delta , nice condition and works as
it should.Not alot of these selling lately , I checked the usual places QTH , QRZ, eHam I'm thinking
might be time to move them down the road and get a OMNI V...