[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI (opt 3) and stuff

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sat Jun 2 21:01:21 EDT 2007

Ten Tec OMNI VI, near mint, upgraded at factory to option 3 (roughly
upgrades plain OMNI VI to OMNI VI plus specs) with upgraded product
detector (European 40 meter QRM mod, improves on intermod) and INRAD
roofing filter (close-in dynamic range improvement), CW version
installed (can be changed to wider SSB filter in that stage, it is
simple).  A very fine radio that I just don't turn on much anymore.  I
go portable/mobile QRP when I operate these days.  I ask $1200  for
this package.

Ten Tec KR1B paddles match the Corsair II and utilize the Corsair II
memory function.  Nice shape, but I never did get a Corsair II to
match!	$50

Ten Tec AC-5 tuner.  Cleaned up pretty well (looks very nice from front
panel now) but had been awkwardly wired for use with coax. With a
little time you can return it to balanced (just some wiring) and have a
nice tuner to match your old Argonaut or Power Mite.  	$35.

Vibroplex Deluxe paddles, very nice shape				$125

I also have some non Ten Tec stuff if you're interested :-)  A Yaesu
817, 897, and other things I need to let go of...  Write if interested.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.