[TenTec] Gauge of wire from power supply question?

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 20:05:59 EDT 2007

I am sure that at the Ten Tec factory when I have been there .... They are running a SS power supply and use not more than Number 14 wire to their radios.

Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra at optonline.net> wrote:  Why can't you test for your problem by reducing your power. If you still
have the problem with reduce power, it ain't the wire.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com