[TenTec] Forum for rfsquared's "One Plug" remote software

david feldman wb0gaz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:22:08 EDT 2007

>Silly question but did you click the "Start RIP'n" button?
>
>73,
>
>Alan  N5NA

Yes, but that's certainly a worthwhile question to ask!!!!!

>Hi Dave,
>
>You have to enable 6 UDP ports starting with the base port you define.
>So if you pick 49152, then enable the range from 49152 through 49157.
>Commands are handled on the port you defined, 49152.
>RIP (Radio Over IP, receive audio from radio to PC) is then on 49154.
>TRIP (TRansmit over IP, transmit audio from the PC to the radio) is
>then on 49156.
>Odd ports don't handle RTP.
>
>Enjoy,
>73, de KI4JPL
>John Henry

Well, that's a total failure in the documentation!

It is probably at the core of some of my issues, and I'll configure that.

Thanks so much!!!

>Also, make sure you download the latest One Plug, 1.0.3 just released
>yesterday, and have your friend make sure he upgrades his radio
>firmware to 1.016. The RIP and TRIP were greatly improved with these
>two versions.
>
>John

Ten-tec e-mailed back about 1..0.3, so I was going to try that, but on the
firmware update, I'll get OK from the owner before I try that.

Thanks ***SO MUCH*** the three of you for the fine replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz at hotmail.com

###