[TenTec] (no subject)

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 08:11:50 EDT 2007

Has anybody actually taken the cover off a rig, connected a good voltmeter to the DC input inside the rig after the connector and measured what happens to the supply voltage when you transmit CW, SSB, etc? Real data can be surprising. That's the only way to tell what different power supply wires do. No guessing, just real facts.
Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003 at yahoo.com>