[TenTec] Good Idea!

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 12:57:10 EDT 2007

I agree completely......let John Henry loose with the Orion code.  He is doing such a good job with the Omni 7 code,  and keeps all informed about what he is working on and what is coming up next....makes good sense to me!    Toby  W4CAK

Hear, hear!  -K3UJ

Friendly  suggestion to Ten-Tec management:  Have John Henry (who wrote
the Omni  VII code) rewrite Orion code from the bottom up (i.e. a
completely new  v3).  Throw the v2 spaghetti code into the dumpster
where it  belongs.  With Elecraft's K3 on the horizon, time may be
running out  on Orion customers' patience.

73,  Bill   W4ZV