[TenTec] Another Lightning Srike

Peter Burbank nv4v at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 11 04:31:15 EDT 2007

Kim,
I had a nearby hit about 20' away on my neighbors tree. The strong EM
field blew a fuse in my Argosy but that was the only
failure. The field was so strong that it scrambled the brain of a
little battery operated travel alarm clock sitting nearby.
All antennas were disconnected.
I'd check with T-T service dept before I sent it in.
73 Pete NV4V