[TenTec] FS: Orion 1

Nick Thomas nt1a at arrl.net
Wed Jun 13 15:54:07 EDT 2007

Orion 565 (non-AT) S/N 03C10253 in excellent
cosmetic and electrical condition with no known issues. I purchased it

from Ten Tec in December of 2005. All standard filters installed plus
complete accessory kit.

This unit was used in a non-smoking environment.

Ten-Tec did the V2 hardware conversion on this unit.

This unit may be used with your choice of either V1 or V2 firmware. I
will pre-load any version of firmware, depending on your
preferences, including the Menu settings I prefer. Full
documentation includes original manual and articles in
loose-leaf binder included.

 Shipped CONUS via UPS insured in original Ten Tec
 shipping container for $2195.

Please reply direct only to my call sign at arrl.net

73,

-Nick NT1A