[TenTec] V2.062a

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Thu Jun 14 20:24:26 EDT 2007

A little "bug" popped up this evening running V2.062a. I've run this firmware for a few days without any "strange events." However, tonight I
found that every time I clicked on a computer spot, which caused a change of band, and sent a frequency command to the Orion, the RX antenna was turned on for the main receiver (Bands were not programmed in Orion for RX antenna). I checked two different transceiver control programs and got the same response to any change of bands on a new frequency command. I did a Master Reset on the Orion and the problem disappeared. You may want to watch for this if you are running V2.062a and you notice that the input signals take a big drop if you change bands from a computer spot.
73, Merle - W0EWM