[TenTec] Notch Filter

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 13:35:55 EDT 2007

HI Jeremy,
   The notch in the Jupiter works very well on many but not all
carriers. Some it will take to the point you only hear a click,
others it doesn't do a thing. I have tried to determine what
characteristic does what and I think that if the carrier is wide
or has some modulation then the notch doesn't do much. If it's
narrow and clean than it will take it out completely.

73 Jim K4CGY