[TenTec] TEN-TEC The Company

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 19:46:49 EDT 2007

I've experienced something like this a couple of times since 2004
when I bought my first  piece of Ten Tec equipment.  Being able to
talk directly to the tech who "specializes" in your rig,
troubleshooting over the phone, etc. really engenders loyalty.  I've
since had four TT transceivers, amp, tuner, pod, mic, and more.
There is now an even better reason to buy American.  Virtually
everything else I purchase now seems to come from China, from my
vitamins to kitchen appliances.

Gary W7TEA