[TenTec] Lightning Strike Results...

Jim jdunbar28 at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 19 21:19:31 EDT 2007

Kim,

If you decide to get rid of your rig due to lightning damage, then you owe
it to the amateur community to be ethical.

Please do not push a "bench queen" on an unsuspecting amateur radio
operator.

This means it is only probably only worth 50% of what you paid for the
radio. So if you bought the Orion for $4,000, then it should only be sold
for 2,000.

Please don't try and dump a damaged radio at the same price or value that
you bough the radio.

K4PV