[TenTec] re Lightning Strike Results...

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 12:59:17 EDT 2007

Now *that's* interesting. What caused the HV xfrmer to fail? Unless something happened to kill it, I'm surprised they covered it! This plan may cover more than I thought.

As for "everything", that's what it says on the application. Yeah, there are some things that I didn't list, either, for the same reasons you give. It's cheaper to eat the loss than to insure against it.

Kim Elmore, N5OP