[TenTec] Omni VII

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Thu Jun 21 08:58:44 EDT 2007

Hi Art,

You are correct, the Omni VII does indeed have a squelch. The problem
was that there was no indication (that I could find) on the panel and
nothing in the doculmentation that indicated it had a sqelch function.
Ten-Tec didn't mention it during their accuracy check of the review.

They have now provided the info on operating the sqelch function and it
is in Auguat QST (feedback), and I'm sure it will be in a revision of
the manual.

73, Joel

Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR
Technical Editor, QST